Laundry Room Damaged from Dryer Fire
The sound of a smoke alarm in your home can be terrifying. Image if it went off in the middle of the night while you were sleeping. Well that exactly what happened to this customer. Before going to bed he threw his work uniform in the dryer to be ready for the next day. He was awoken by the fire alarms in home. Once the fire was subdued the cause was determined to be from the oils in his uniforms for work. Luckily the fire damage was contained to the laundry room. The remainder of the home had light soot damage that required cleaning.