In this particular set of before and after photos a kitchen had a fire due to a faulty stove. The family were out to a dinner for a celebration and when they got back, the house had caught fire. The kitchen really incurred the most damage, and needed to be fully taken down to studs and sub-floor. When a fire gets too hot in a room, it can melt and char anything in its path. Then add a water saturation from the fire department and you have the mess you see here. SERVPRO of Coffee, Franklin and Warren Counties came in and cleaned up in order for the construction company to come in and rebuild a new and beautiful kitchen!