Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
With storm season looming ahead of us, are you prepared for disaster to strike? Natural disasters can strike without warning, but the SERVPRO® of Coffee, Franklin, and Warren County is always ready. We are Faster to any size disaster™ because our professionally trained and certified technicians have the skills and knowledge to serve your specific storm damage repair and restoration needs. Our hometown team also has the ability to call on any of the SERVPRO Disaster Recovery Teams from across the country in a disaster to support large-scale cleanup, restoration, and repair. When you need us, SERVPRO can be there to provide Commercial Damage Restoration, Commercial Construction Services, and Commercial Large Loss and Disaster Recovery, as well as any of your Residential Damage Restoration. Our team comes ready with a professional assessment and plan every time.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (931) 723-8088
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Coffee, Franklin, Warren Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.